skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Kids preparing beds for cassava, one of the main foods
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tanzania!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
December
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(74)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(56)
▼
2009
(106)
▼
November
(68)
Chiungutwa kids handclapping games
Chiungutwa neighbor kids hand/singing game
View from the top of plateau, Newala. Now my new b...
Path up to Newala from my friend/volunteer Jenny B...
Road up plateau to get to Newala (thankfully I liv...
The Christmas Trees in full bloom
Indian Ocean near Sister Andrea's place, Mtwara.
Fish market in Mtwara
View of "Christmas tree" & ocean from Sister Andre...
Thanksgiving Dinner. We had it in town where one o...
Thanksgiving Dinner w/ the Deep South Volunteers.
This guy just sunbathing in my courtyard.
My lizard friends in new site, Namiyonga...it's ei...
Thanksgiving Dinner with Missionaries in Newala. W...
My student groups from Chiungutwa Secondary school...
My Secondary Students presenting environmental/ag ...
Yum...TZ's main course: Ugali, spinach, & beans.
Me in my g'ma skirt & friend Anna preparing ugali
Typical home in the Deep South
Trail I used to run in the morning
Trails in Chiungutwa I took when running every mor...
Chiungutwa neighbor kids...yes, that kid in the bl...
Sunset in Masasi (was main town for going to food ...
View from Chiungutwa and in the far distance is pl...
Wood carver in Chiungutwa. I bought some really gr...
My neighbors (man is primary school teacher) testi...
I made a cake for Nasma's b-day (girl in orange). ...
Kids preparing beds for cassava, one of the main f...
View from Chiungutwa
Termite Hill. They're all over the place and they ...
Mango tree in front of Chiungutwa Secondary School
Boys playing pool...the whole time I was in Chiung...
People bring out all their buckets to catch as muc...
Kids having a blast running in the rain
Chiungutwa kids strip down & play during the rain
Cute Chiungutwa kid I held while waiting out the rain
Chiungutwa homes made of mud/bricks and tin roofs
View of Chiungutwa, my first village
My two favorite girls, Mary & Nasma, from Chiungut...
my house in Chiungutwa
New Mailing Address!
Neighbor kids who fetch my water (with a little br...
The kids get really silly whenever there's a camer...
I had one of the kids try to take a pic of us crac...
Kids helping me crack cashews
The fire grows huge from the oil of the cashews
Roasting cashews (kids always get excited when I b...
Soccer Match in Masasi
neighbors playing soccer near my house (it's a goo...
main room with view of courtyard
kitchen (i cook either with the green kerosene sto...
main room with view of bedroom
main room with view of kitchen
my bedroom
Kids waiting for mangos to fall
Chiungutwa catholic mission kindergarten kids
Chiungutwa Catholic Church
Chiungutwa Primary School grounds where my house i...
Primary school view from my house
Choo and courtyard where I wash my dishes & clothe...
hut in courtyard and mango tree
masasi bus stand (i use one of those little scoote...
masasi
No title
View of masasi
View on top of mountian in masasi
The view on top of mountain in masasi town (ha, ig...
Peace Corps Volunteers of the Dirty South
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(35)
Contributors
CScottRun
Kristi
mbscott
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.