I realize how poorly I’ve done with keeping up a blog. The fact that reliable internet is a 10 -hour round trip away does not make updating my blog very feasible. However, it’s very important to me to keep family and friends back home informed of my Tanzania experience. Therefore, my goal is to post a blog once a month. Not only am I going to try to sum up what happens each current month, but I’m also going to include last year’s journal entries for that same month…a year ago. This way you can get the background of where I’m at now. And maybe you might also see the different changes and stages I’ve gone through during my service. I look forward to sharing my Peace Corps experience with you. I hope you learn at least a small fraction of what I have discovered living here in Tanzania. Oh…and as usual, everything I state in my blog is all my opinion and my experience…not necessarily the Peace Corps. If you want to check out my photos, I have been putting all my photos on Facebook because I can upload them there easier. I’ll try to do a picture or two on my blog as well. Alrighty! I’ll be talking to you all next month then!
Kristi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.